[The wearing of school uniform at Britannica is compulsory]
[School uniform encourages a sense of unity and common purpose; a particularly important consideration as we endeavour to welcome students from a wide variety of countries and provide them with a true sense of belonging.]
[Our school uniform provider is Trutex.
Partnering with Trutex means we are using a very eco-friendly supplier, with warehouses in the EU from which our uniform will be transported, rather than from the UK, thus eliminating any issues around import costs, post Britain leaving the EU.]
[Summer uniform should be worn from Easter to the October half-term holiday. Winter uniform is worn from the October half-term holiday to Easter.
Please ensure all of your child's belongings, especially uniform items, are clearly labelled with their name, in case it gets misplaced and needs to be returned to its rightful owner.]
- [Summer uniform allows girls to wear navy blue & white checked dresses.]
- [Britannica white polo shirt with the school logo, shirts must be tucked into either trousers, shorts or skirts.]
- [Navy blue sweatshirt with the school logo.]
- [Navy blue skirts or trousers. Bermuda shorts, if tailored, are permitted but no jeans are allowed.]
- [Shoes must be black or dark brown with black or dark brown laces.]
- [Socks must be white or plain dark colours. Stockings for girls should be plain navy blue, black, white or flesh coloured. No patterned stockings are allowed.]
[Ordering is simple! Click on the button below to register and enter our school code to shop.
School Code: LEA000102TF]
- [Free in-school delivery]
- [Free standard delivery to your home address on orders above €140]
- [€12.50 standard delivery to your home address on orders below €140]
[There is also a FREE Returns service through school.]
Order at School
[One of our wonderful parent volunteers, Angela, offers a uniform sales service at school every Wednesday afternoon. This allows you to try on the uniform for size and ensure the correct sizes are purchased to avoid any delays caused by the returns process.
At the beginning of the academic year, during the first week Angela will be at school every afternoon to cater for the larger volume of families looking to purchase new uniform.]